Mantener sanas y salvas a las mascotas y las personas
The health, safety, and wellbeing of you, your pets, and our teams are our top priorities amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
What to do and know at your next appointment.
Need an appointment during COVID-19? After you make your appointment online, or on the phone, get the most out of your pet’s visit by completing your forms beforehand, and have your phone ready for your BFF’s drop-off and pickup.
Step #1: Set up contactless payment through MyBanfield
If you have a MyBanfield account, you can easily add a card on file for contactless payment — and a faster, safer, easier check-out experience for any Banfield veterinary visit. Don’t have a MyBanfield account? It’s quick and easy to set up.
Step #2: Complete your forms before you go
Download and complete the Authorization to Provide Care and Patient Drop-Off forms (both included with the link below) and bring them to your appointment.
Step #3: Get set for curbside drop-off and pickup
Our safe and convenient drop-off and pick-up service is required for most visits during the pandemic. Additionally, all clients and associates must wear a face covering in our hospitals, even if not required by local law.
- Bring your completed forms to your appointment.
- Park and turn off your car. Secure your pet using a leash or carrier.
- Call us, and a team member will review your appointment, then come to meet you. They’ll take your forms and ask you to verbally confirm you’ve reviewed the Authorization to Provide Care form and that you authorize care. We will then bring your pet into the hospital for you.
- Keep your phone handy. We’ll perform authorized treatments for your pet and call you with any necessary updates and recommendations.
- We'll call you with a pick-up time, review the visit and discharge instructions, and ask your approval to charge the preferred payment card saved in your account. So you can quickly be on your way, we’ll send you an email with a link to your invoice and visit summary.
Picking up medications? For medications, just call in advance and we’ll arrange to bring them out to you.